Cloud Computing Solutions
AoS offers Cloud computing which is an advanced technology that Offer clients a pool of computing resources to scale according to their business needs with the benefits of backup for their data and a secondary site for disaster recovery.
Backups and Data Recovery
AoS offers backup and data recovery services for customers’ Applications, Database, ensuring that customers have access to their data or information in case of any situation.
Web and Mail Hosting
AoS offers domain registration and website hosting services to enhance accessibility via the World Wide Web. AoS provides owned or leased server space for client use and provide cpanel managing interface for the Web server and installing scripts, as well as other modules and service applications like e-mail.
- 14 Hosting Packages (Plan A to Plan N)
- Each packages varies with Storage, Email Accounts, Monthly Transfer, Email Lists, Ftp Accounts, SQL Database, Sub Domain
AoS offers collocation services where equipment space and bandwidth are available for rental to individual and corporate customers.
AoS colocation facilities provide the proper environment with space, power with high redundancy, cooling, and the physical security for customer servers, storage, with high standard at a minimum cost and complexity.
This saves our customers from losing any of their data in case of any disaster at their main servers.
- Server Size (1U to Full Rack)
Why Cloud Computing with AoS?
* State-of-the-art Data Center (Tier III)
* Secure and Reliable Connectivity
* 24/7 Monitoring
* Controlled Physical Access with Fire protection and Power redundancy
* high standard equipment’s such as EMC,CISCO,etc
* Two-Factor Authentication
* Longstanding relationship with the customers (most of government institutions are our customers) and track record of reliable service
* Reliable Network
* Data Security against Cyber-attack in collaboration with CSRIT and Data authentication method with PKI
What Cloud Computing will do for you?
* Disaster Recovery
* Business Continuity
* Beat procurement delays
* Provision your IT resources in less than an hour Flexibility to change
* Pay as you grow
The Cloud Infrastructure network is built and integrates into the existing National Backbone, allowing fast and reliable connectivity throughout the whole country. It is recognized as a valuable asset enabling AoS to meet the demands of the business.
The network possesses inherent qualities such as transparency, scalability and standards orchestration that make it ideally suited as a platform for Hosting Services, at the same time allowing incremental deployment and expansion to meet evolving business requirements.
To insure business continuity, the highly effective Cloud Network equipments are redundant (N+1) and connected to the Disaster Recovery through the National Backbone.
The Network security is strengthened by Firewalls and Intrusion Detection Systems deployed on different Network levels and by a 24/7 monitoring by the AoS Data Center team.
Cloud IDC Packages
- 4 Packages (Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum)
- Each with 4 tiers – Resources, VM
- Each packages varies with Storage drive, Backup and DR